Meal Inspiration: Serve Soups With Flair
Famous soups from The Cookhouse are an all-time family favourite. While they are delicious to simply heat and eat, sometimes a twist on a firm favourite can bring a soup to life in different ways. Get meal inspiration on different ways to serve our scrumptious soups for a taste adventure.
- Garnish our Cream of Courgette & Caramelised Onion Soup with crème fraiche & fresh mint leaves.
- The Spicy Mexican Pumpkin Soup looks so enticing when topped with toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Give our Cream of Carrot & Ginger Soup a delicious Thai twist by adding a teaspoon scoop of coconut cream to each bowl. When about to serve, add some chopped fresh coriander and, most importantly, roasted cashew nuts.
- Our Roasted Tomato & Lime Soup has a depth of Italian-style flavour like no other. Serve this with scrumptious garlic bread or croutons and fresh basil leaves chopped as garnish. Add a good sprinkling of grated parmesan if you like too!
- Farm-style Bacon & Bean Soup. No need to get fancy about this moreish, heart-warming comfort soup, but bulking it up with a tub of our Roasted Tomato & Lime Soup can really take it to the minestrone-style levels one needs on a chilly winter’s night – OBVIOUSLY with hot toast and butter to dunk!